Clipperton Expedition Day 15


An entire day at sea. Sea sick unfortunately, can't be in any other way than vertical. The whole ear problem is just worse when the boat is rocking every which way, constantly. Never take balance for granted. There is no activity on the boat or anywhere around the ocean for that matter, everybody just resting waiting for our time on land. 
We've been able to pack a bit, powered by Dramamine, once we anchor I'll finish the rest of the stuff on the dive deck. Being an early riser always has an advantage. 
I tried to work on some of my photos but didnt take long before I was feeling green again. Hundreds of photos to go through once on land, or on the plane. ;) 
We watched another film by Jean Francois after everybody had their dinner - When Baboons adopt Dogs - how informative and inspirational. If you can find it on iTunes I recommend it. The animal world is just full of surprises.
So tomorrow it shall be and another amazing trip must come to an end when we meet land. 

Thank you for reading my experiences, please leave a comment if you want to know about something I skipped. Stay with love with mother nature and our beautiful blue and wishing you a plastic free day! 💙🐬💙

Comments

Popular Posts